Funny, I don’t feel interesting: Lifehack.org (not to be confused with Lifehacker) has pointers on how to be interesting. Among the ones I do or have done already:
- Start a blog. Write at least one sentence every week.
- Every week, read a magazine youâ€™ve never read before.
- Once a month interview someone for 20 minutes, work out how to make them interesting. Podcast it (okay, so i don’t Podcast it — I’m not that much of a geek).
- Once a week sit in a coffee-shop or cafe for an hour and listen to other peopleâ€™s conversations.
- Every month write 50 words about one piece of visual art, one piece of writing, one piece of music and one piece of film or TV. Do other art forms if you can. Blog about it
Oh, and for the record, this is my first post with the new beta version of blogger. I’m hoping it works without any glitches.